Thank you to Fred and George from Selcouth Humans, I really appreciate you guys nominating me, it’s very kind and it means a lot. If you haven’t- go and check out their blog, it’s brilliant!
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you. They will thank you for it and those who you nominate will also help you out as well.
2. Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
3. Provide 10 random facts about yourself. (Optional but highly recommended!)
4. Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 200 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
5. List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here or simply put a link to this post on your blog.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
6. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post or mine if you don’t have all the information so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it)!
My 10 facts:
- I’m 15, and my birthday is in August
- I (badly) play a bit of guitar and ukulele
- I have two guinea pigs ( called Copper and Rascal)
- I love dogs ( they’re so fluffy and wonderful eeeeee)
- I live in England
- I’m an Explorer Scout
- I have a younger brother who is 13
- I LOVE stationary way too much ( it’s probably unhealthy, oops) but there is something so satisfying about different arrays of pens and colourful flash cards
- I watch too much YouTube, my favourite youtubers are probably dodie Clark, Dan & Phil
- My favourite colour is blue
I don’t follow as many blogs as I should ( I plan on looking at A LOT more over summer when I have time) so I’m not sure I have 5 to nominate with under 200 followers, but anyway, here are the nominees…
Freckled Face Madison’s blog is so lovely and always puts a smile on my face- I highly recommend.
Heather’s Hollow I love this blog so much! She was nominated by Fred and George but I thought I’d do it too, as it’s so good. Her posts are really interesting.
Hailey Watt Her blog is so creative, and she talks about very interesting and thought-provoking topics.
The Awkward Rice Grain I enjoy reading her blog, it includes creative writing, life lessons and more.
Thanks again for the nomination from Selcouth Humans, it’s lovely of you do nominate more. Also go and check out these blogs- they’re great!